We want our children to look smart when at school and feel proud to wear their uniform.
Our uniform policy is outlined below, and the policy can be downloaded here. We expect all our children to wear a school jumper or cardigan carrying our logo, details of where these can be purchased are listed below. All other non-branded items can be purchased from any High Street store or supermarket. New starters will be given the opportunity to buy a starter pack which includes a school jumper, PE t-shirt and rucksack, which can be ordered from the School Office.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress.
Skirt should be knee-length
- White short or white polo shirt
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with school logo
- White knee-length socks or white / grey ankle socks
- Black shoes or black boots in winter
- Navy blue checked summer dress
- Headwear for religious observance – navy blue or white
- Children need a coat for school, school bag, wellies for Foundation and in the summer need a sun hat – all to be provided from home and named.
- Navy blue or white plain t-shirt
- Blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms / leggings (no branding)
- Black plimsolls or trainers
The school will provide a separate PE kit for pupils when participating in sports festivals
Hair, Jewellery and accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be covered with tape during PE.
- Watches – to be analogue or digital. No smartwatches. Fit bits are allowed.
- Hair accessories are to be kept to a discreet minimum and in navy blue. Long hair must be tied back for PE lessons.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.